Electric Lift Snowblower for Lawn and Garden Tractors from 16 to 28HP Tougher Snowblower to Get The Job Done
1. Spout: Adjustable by simply turning a knob to adjust the height at which snow is projected.
2. Chute: Mounted on anti-friction ring for easy rotation of 237° controlled from driver's seat. (electric control available as an option)
3. Housing: Made of 12 & 16 gauge steel assuring a long hard working life span.
4. Impeller: High speed impeller (15'', 4 blades) propels snow to great distances. Protected by a shear bolt system.
5. Auger: Powerful saw tooth auger slices through any type of snow with ease. Protected by a shear bolt system.
6. Scraper: Made of heavy duty steel. Reversible for double life span and replaceable when needed. Protects the base of the snowblower
7. Base : Double layered to reinforce the snowblower against damage if you strike an obstacle accidentally.
8. Skid Shoes: Large shoes allow gliding over various terrains with ease. Adjustable and replaceable.
9. Bushings : All rotating components are mounted on bushings to facilitate replacement when needed.
10. Gear Box : No maintenance. Worm type heavy duty gear box.
11. Rotation Handle: Allows to turn the chute while sitting in the driver's seat. (electric control available as an option)
Weight: 250lb Dimensions: 44'' x 21''
- Maintenance free, gives power to the auger to throw the snow even further.
Electric lift (winch included)
- Raise and lower the snowblower by the flip of a switch
Controls at your fingertips
- Engage the snowblower by activating the same system as the mower deck of the tractor
- Raise and lower snowblower
- Turn the chute to the left or right by using the handle located to the left of the driver
One Mounting For All
- Use the same mounting to install the other Berco accessories such as the Rotary Broom and the Blade.
- Once the bolt-on-brackets are mounted to the tractor, they may remain on permanently with no interference with the mower deck.
- Pre-assembled winch for quick and easy installation.