Titan Original Helmet - Trail and Backcountry
Ride long distances onto the trails with the CKX Titan Original, the only fully configurable snowmobile helmet. Not only does it adjust to your riding style, but it is also easy to customize for your level of activity or weather conditions. Specially packaged for the trail in the box, you need only remove the insulation parts and replace the goggle frame (included) to have a helmet suited to active off-trail driving.
You want to converse with your riding buddies or stop for a drink on the trail? No need to remove your helmet thanks to Titan’s unique removable muzzle. Take advantage as well of an exceptional field of vision with the 210° goggles. The shape of the goggles match the helmet’s opening perfectly to provide additional protection against the snow and cold.
This winter, stand out with the famous CKX helmet, become a Titan!
Numerous patent applications are pending.
Helmet features :
- Fiberglass composite or carbon fiber shell
- Carbon fiber weight: 1350 g ± 50 g (without goggles)
- Fiberglass composite weight: 1450 g ± 50 g (without goggles)
- 2 shell sizes (XS-L/XL-3XL)
- 4 EPS sizes
- 5 air vents
- Adjustable front vent
- Removable muzzle to free the lower face
- Height-adjustable peak
- Removable and washable liner and cheek pads
- ProClip quick release chin strap
- Exceeds ECE 22.05 standard
210° goggle features :
- 2 flexible goggle frames: One insulated for trail riding and one fully ventilated for backcountry riding.
- Clear double lens, UV protection, anti-scratch and anti-fog treatment
- Removable nose guard
- RapidClip strap
- 2 removable breath guards: Neoprene for trail riding and rubber for backcountry
- Face guard
- 2 chin curtains: A long for trail riding and a short for the backcountry
- Vent plugs
- Mount and security cable for GoPro cameras