The HUSQVARNA FACTORY REPLICA STACYC 12eDRIVE
- This bike is the perfect choice for little rippers with little or no experience on a balance bike.
- Your child should have an inseam of 14” or more to adequately touch the ground with a slight bend in the knees for optimum sizing.
- Your child can learn to push, balance, and coast in the Non-Powered mode.
- Graduate them to the powered mode (the holy grail of fun) as they show proficient use and understanding of the brake and the ability to coast and brake while standing.
- Start them with a speed similar to what they can push the non-powered version at, and they learn the use of the twist throttle, and a long coast turn into a constant use of throttle and giggles.
- As they continue to develop skills, the medium speed of the STACYC 12eDRIVE allows for an exceptional amount of fun outdoors, getting thousands of hours of hand-eye coordination, balance, and outdoor exercise
- perfect for 3-5 Year Old rippers Under 75lbs, With 14-20” inseam
> 12” Composite wheels with pneumatic tires
> Seat height: 13”
> Weight: 17 lbs. with battery
> Frame: Aluminum tig welded
> Fork: Steel, BMX style
PROPRIETARY DRIVE SYSTEM
> Power selection modes:
> Low/Training mode ~ 5 MPH
> Med/Transitional Mode ~ 7 MPH
> High/Advanced Mode ~ 9 MPH
> Thermal protection for motor and controller
> BMX chain and freewheel
INDUSTRIAL GRADE LITHIUM-ION BATTERY AND CHARGER
> Quick disconnect/connect battery
> 20Vmax voltage (18Vnom)
> 30-60 minute run time
> 30-60 minute charge time